[Space] Launch this Saturday!

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Mon Jun 28 06:24:41 UTC 2010

Sorry for alarming everyone.
After Christopher and one of the locals rescued me I tried deleting the
e-mail before it went out, but it did not take.

Quick synopsis of what happened.
I severely underestimated the task of climbing a mountain and over-estimated
my abilities and ended up, stuck and dehydrated 1500 feet up without any
water in 110ยบ heat.
Before I passed out, one of the last things I tried doing was sending that
e-mail.
After all is said and done, the efforts of Brian Choate and Christopher
Lincoln saved me.

Now I think I am more of a "Lab" Scientist, not so much of a "Field"
Scientist.

Blake

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com>wrote:

> I should also mention that we were not able to recover the payload -_-
>

> > On Jun 27, 2010 6:13 PM, "Blake Barrett" <Blake at blakebarrett.net> wrote:
> >
> > Help
> > 37.434
> > -1...