[Space] Next Launch

Erik Ebert eebert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:15:06 UTC 2010

Hi Christopher,

I don't want to get in the way, but I'd be interested in tagging along
on Saturday, as well.

I don't know if you'll remember me among all the people you met at
Maker Fair, but I've done some high-altitude rocketry (but not nearly
as high as you guys, 27.5k').   Onboard video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDsdw8aAH8Y

I've got a TH-D7A handheld for APRS tracking I can bring, and the
equivalent mobile that's more of a pain to set up.  (For laptop
software I just use hyperterm to capture everything to a text file,
and then semi-manually convert it to google earth format later.  I'd
be interested to see what you use).

If I don't show, don't wait around for me, though.  I'd put the odds
of me getting out to Tracy at 9am on a Saturday at 50% at best.   Is
there a contact number if I miss you by a little bit and want to try
to catch up?

Are you meeting at Noisebridge tonight?  What time?  I might try to
stop by (again, 50/50 odds at best, but I'll try).

  -- Erik Ebert