[Space] Next Launch

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:13:19 UTC 2010

Launch is on.

I think we have the payload worked out for this launch. We will be
meeting up on Thursday to make sure everything that needs to be charged
is plugged in and do a quick weight check.

We don't currently have a "standard" program. A couple of us have radios
that do aprs directly and then reviewing things with data from on-line.
Not sure if anyone has actually done anything else for real time tracking.

B.