[Space] KML from G1 data

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:52:56 UTC 2010

Hm.  The highest data point recorded via APRS is 71185 ft. around the
location where the KML data was peaking (although there are gaps after
that).  See: http://aprs.fi/?call=KJ6ERK-11&mt=m&z=11&timerange=86400.  The
G1, according to all reports, will only accurately report location up to
60,000 ft.  If you managed to hack that, then kudos... but you probably want
to double check your altitude calculations.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein