[Space] KML from G1 data

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:29:18 UTC 2010

Hm.  Looking at the raw KML data, I'm not sure what you're looking at that
you're getting it that high.  This looks very, very similar to what we saw
with the last flight.  The first peak altitude measurement is 57339.24068...
 I'm assuming that's feet?  It would be right if it were.  As predicted, it
cuts out after that as it continues above 60,000 ft for 28 more
measurements.  It then returns at 59963.91268 and continues to fall.

This looks like entirely consistent data and very much in line with what we
know the capabilities of the device to be, and what we've seen before.  It
sounds like the peak altitude of this flight was right around 72,000 ft.
 Almost exactly what we saw last time.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein