[Space] cool video

Bryan Klofas bklofas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:04:46 UTC 2010

Hey Jonathan--

Yeah, I recognize the area as soon as it pulled back a bit.... Around
1:20 you can see the Davenport cement plant in the bottom of the screen.
Around 2:30 you can see the San Luis Reservoir and O'Neil Forebay where
Highway 152 crosses into the Central Valley. It lands in a perfect spot,
no fences or poison oak around :)

Speaking of landing in a perfect place, since the winds won't shift much
from last launch to Friday, maybe we can launch from somewhere near the
intersection of 92 and 280, down the peninsula? It's out of the flight
paths of the airports, and will drop us near the town of Patterson, in
the central valley. The only problem is if it's a little short (or
bursts early), it will be difficult to recover.

We might want to even launch farther east, as being closer to Turlock
would make recovery even easier. Attached is a prediction....
--
Bryan Klofas, KF6ZEO