[Space] Fwd: KML from G1 data

Jonathan Moore moore at eds.org
Fri Jun 11 22:32:27 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Brian Choate <brian.choate at gmail.com> wrote:
> The data that we have been talking about is from a G1 phone.
>
> The GPS we are using with the radio equipment actually has software for
> configuring those settings. I need to construct a programming cable for
> the unit.

It is my understanding that the garmain was allready flashed before
the first flight with the software that is supposed to remove the
height ceiling, I was sitting there when it was done, what evidence do
we have that it is not working, the last fight got readings at around
71k feet, I suspect that the loss of lock was not a software bug but
something else. ( low power? )

-Jonathan