[Space] Fwd: KML from G1 data

Ed Moore eam52 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 12 11:48:49 UTC 2010

We have seen this before too. It manifests itself more at lower SNR, when higher confidence is given to the chipset's internal dynamic model. Therefore a good antenna installation helps a great deal. Tough on a phone so just try and make sure the antenna has as clear a view of the sky as possible.

	- Ed

Ed Moore,  CU Spaceflight