[Space] revised plans

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 3 08:46:07 UTC 2010

We talked about many and varied things on Sunday. But the most
important is the following:

This coming Sunday is build day. From 2pm or so, I suppose. I've
started a list of incidental stuff to do at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/BuildItems; please add to it.

If we get a working payload that we're happy with on Sunday, or are
within an evening or two's work from that, WE LAUNCH SATURDAY 3/13,
which is the following weekend.

If we don't, we launch two weeks later, Saturday 3/27.

The reason for the change of schedule is simply that Nils has the most
flight-ready project at the moment, and he can't make the originally
mooted 3/21 weekend. We're going to rock the APRS airwaves this time.

m.