[Space] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Yuri's Night

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 03:03:05 UTC 2010

We're going to do this, no?  I can't see a group better suited for it than
us.  Hell, we're singlehandedly kick-starting the amateur space race!

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/