[Space] Minutes 3/9/09

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Thu Mar 11 07:29:52 UTC 2010

Will mylar hold much of a pressure differential? Or is the plan to
line a foam cavity with mylar? I'm not sure we need to worry too much
about heat loss through the foam, so I assume you're thinking of using
the mylar to prevent convective heat loss through the cracks? Is there
an easy way to prevent overheating as well?

Tapping the radio battery triggers my recovery paranoia; if we have
the weight budget to spare, I'd feel safer if we avoided tampering
with the position reporting dependencies. For all the SMS stuff worked
flawlessly last time, we'll be flying new software and if something
goes wrong with it, the radio beacon will be the only way to find the
payload.

m.