[Space] Heating

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:48:36 UTC 2010

(Psst.  'reply all' works wonders.)

Thanks Ben for your research.  The target we're after is to keep it warm for
5 hours.  If the hand warmer only heats to 100F, I think we're also
concerned that it'd be hot enough to keep our stuff warm.  The G1 was
measuring -20 on it's internal measure which is heated by battery and the
APRS packet we got through was colder than that.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/