[Space] actions and tasks and all

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:43:39 UTC 2010

You have me down for contacting reporters... plural?  I am not sure who else
you'd like to get an email, but I contacted the Danish guy.  Who else needs
a bulletin?  Would you like a press release or something?  I'm thinking
that's something we might want to recruit Ariel or Sam to do.

Ariel?  Sam?  How are you with this idea?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/