[Space] Spacedroid launch (SpaceBridgeBeta) this Saturday!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 24 00:25:51 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Rick Mann <rmann at latencyzero.com> wrote:

> Where is the launch site? I was hoping to go straight there, skip going
> into the City (but I need to know where it is to even know if that's
> worthwhile/possible).
>
> Anyway, I'd sure like to attend. Depending on where it is, I can drive
> myself, or I can BART to Noisebridge if someone has room for me in a car.

Failing any better ideas, we can rendezvous at the same location we did last
time, just potentially aim to get a little further away this time before
launching ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116502489117383052538.00048280dba1a7362eaec&ll=37.641796,-121.398368&spn=0.023346,0.01693&z=16

m.