[Space] Newcomer

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 03:14:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I only relatively recently discovered Noisebridge and even more recently
heard about Spacebridge. I'd quite like to join in the launch this weekend
but I don't want to get in the way: can I usefully contribute to the launch
despite my lack of involvement so far?

This is especially relevant given my lack of private transportation, so if I
were to come I'd have to try to beg a lift from someone else going by car.

--
Charles

"In the beginning the universe was created. This has been widely
  criticised and generally regarded as a bad move."
                         -- Douglas Adams