[Space] Fwd: Shhh.... Dorkbot invitation

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 04:33:55 UTC 2010

As a longtime dorkbot attendee, I think it would be a great time to tout our
wares.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/