[Space] Fwd: Shhh.... Dorkbot invitation

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Mar 25 06:26:48 UTC 2010

Argh. I'm really sorry, but after asking me to find someone for this
slot, Karen went and confirmed someone else. I'm not happy looking like
a flake, but that's how things roll with DB. (To be fair, she is herding
cats from the Philippines and people apparently took a while getting
back to her.)

I offer heartfelt apologies and if I'm ever in charge I promise I will
give you a slot!

-Jon

P.S. I'm not on the list so please cc me in any followup.

P.P.S. To me, part of the joy of DB is precisely the mental gymnastics
that you get when things *don't* mesh, so I wouldn't worry about that.