[Space] Kite line tether?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:25:51 UTC 2010

Kite string is kind of thin (I'm thinking visibility here), although the
prices are very good on those.  I agree we'd probably want to go with what
Christopher was using unless we can't get ratings on that.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/