[Space] Audio cable?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:01:59 UTC 2010

I was in at Noisebridge this morning to pick up gear so I could do an
end-to-end test of the APRS stuff.  There's so many different things going
on with this that we really need to get testing on it going early so we can
fix any bugs in the multitude of systems connecting up through it.  I got
all the parts together except the audio cable, which I couldn't find.

Does anyone know where this is, and what state it's in?  This is probably
the singlemost mission critical item short of the balloon itself.  We have
quite a lot to test centered around it.  Will it be available this evening
for us to test and build from?

I'm also wondering if anyone has picked up the connector I need for the
package tracker board.  I never heard back from anyone on that.  I can
probably pick one up today from Jameco, and will do so if I don't hear back
from someone within the next hour or so.  I need to have this and Jameco
closes at 5 this evening.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/