[Space] Never mind the package tracker.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:57:01 UTC 2010

Actually, I just managed to hack up a cable I found to work.  Thanks for the
offer, though!

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/