[Space] Meetings

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:35:10 UTC 2010

Quick note about the Spacebridge meetings.  We are currently scheduled to
have meetings on Sunday at 18:00.  While this is great for the majority of
our needs, but this launch has highlighted some organizational improvements
that can be made, so a check in meeting as been added for Tuesdays at 20:30
(right after the Noisebridge meeting)

The goal for this meeting is to ask the following questions.
 - How far along are we on our payload projects?
 - Does anybody need collaboration or assistance from anybody else?
 - Is any task getting blocked by any other task?
 - Do we still think we will make our launch date?

And on the Tuesday prior to our launch
 - Has everything been completed and tested?
 - Has the payload been assembled and weighed?
 - Are we confirming our launch date?

Also please note that we will *not* be having the Sunday Spacebridge meeting
today, because of the launch yesterday, next Sunday because of Easter, and
the following Sunday because of Yuri's night.

Christopher

“Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what
doesn't work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new
approach.” ~Roger Von Oech

"Try again.  Fail again.  Fail better." ~Samuel Beckett