[Space] Well...

Greg Stramback grog at piratelabs.com
Sun Mar 28 21:11:37 UTC 2010

That's cool... I just didn't know the backstory on where / how things had
worked out.  While I'm happy to handle this end of things, if the current
method in place is working then no worries.  With my work schedule the only
way I could take this on is if a potential vendor was open on Saturdays or
if I was able to procure the cylinder super early on a weekday.

I'll call around when I get a chance and see if there's anything in my area
that would work out and have a competitive price.

-g-