[Space] More goodies

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 00:47:06 UTC 2010

I was talking to Chris Paget today (apparently, he's been following us here)
and he mentioned an "all in one" board that sparkfun had that would record
everything that happens to your packages you mail.  It sounded appealing.

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8755 looks
like it has everything we'd want as far as key things go.  Except the things
that we'd want to do ourselves anyway - GPS, battery and storage media.  It
might be an interesting contrast to what we get with the G1s.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/