[Space] Fwd: [dorkbotsf-blabber] Interested in exhibiting at Yuri's Night 4/9 & 4/10 @ NASA?

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:01:44 UTC 2010

FYI:

This just came down the wire from dorkbot.

Sam
--------
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org