[Space] Quick personal update-

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:53:13 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,

So my work-project short-staffing has reached a critical level and the door
has been opened for unlimited overtime, an offer that I would be a fool to
turn down while I can mentally sustain it.

Sorry to suddenly fall off the face of the earth,  I'll make the launch, and
I'll try and make the sunday meetings as I can, but I've very little extra
bandwidth to dedicate to anything else at the moment.

Also, if any of you know good, experienced BREW developers who can drop in
to a fairly complex project and be productive, and are looking for lucrative
contract work, please let me know.

Have a good one!
-Ozzy