[Space] An odd thought

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:32:23 UTC 2010

So VonGuard was talking in IRC about how he got us a booth at Maker Faire,
but it's only a 10x10 thing where we'll try to fit more stuff than last year
in that cramped little space.  He felt that we should be well represented,
but still not sure how to do it.  I mentioned our penchant for balloons and
he said "Yes, that's it!  Use the vertical space!"  Who better to do so, I
say!

But that got me to thinking.  It'd be neat to float stuff over the booth.
 It'd be even more neat to float stuff on party balloons with the
Noisebridge logo over the booth.  Does anyone have any clue where you can
get balloons printed with logos or how much it'd cost?  It seems like a
worthwhile thing to do, as "promotion season" is nigh upon us.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/