[Space] [CQ] Can we get a third?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:31:46 UTC 2010

I cannot imagine a Noisebridge event that doesn't allow walk-ins.
 Typically, the people who say they're going to show, don't.  But we have a
dozen other people who aren't sure if they can make it suddenly decide they
can.

But yeah, it'd be awesome to schedule a Noisebridge test for maybe sometime
in May.  There's been some talk on the spacebridge list about wanting more
operators to run the thing.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/