[Space] Minutes 3/9/09

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:50:48 UTC 2010

I think the idea was to have an air vent in the bottom so we lose our
coolest air first going up.  If we got a one way valve in there, it'll cause
the mylar to get sucked up against stuff on the way down, which I consider
not so much of a bad thing either.  Vacuum packed!  At the very least it'll
prevent condensation.  It should also keep quite a lot of heat in still,
although it would circulate considerably less.

What would be the best method to seal it?  Can we do a melted heat seam?
 Sew it a mylar sweater!

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/