[Space] Audio

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:44:03 UTC 2010

I think the idea we had was that they were each sending at the same
interval.  If they maintain even reasonably good clocks and aren't aligned,
they shouldn't ever overlap.  I think their duty cycle is low enough that
this wouldn't be a problem.

(I'm assuming that you mean amateur radio, not an actual walkie-talkie,
here?)

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/