[Space] More goodies for the payload

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:15:39 UTC 2010

That's good to know!  I was reading somewhere about good low-temperature
performance of lithiums, which confused me.  Now the tricky part is I think
I need between 5 and 7 V, but less than 0.2 Ah.  That would require 4 AA
batteries...  That would be about 4 times the size and weight of this tiny
little board I'm wanting to add.

I'll look into watch batteries...  Thanks for the heads up on the lithium,
though.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/