[Space] Sunday

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:40:11 UTC 2010

Oy.  I guess "all day" isn't very long on this apparently lazy Sunday.  I'll
see you in under an hour, I swear!

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/