[Space] Newcomer

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 03:22:51 UTC 2010

Yes, please come out and lend a hand.  There's not a lot "getting in the
way" if you're willing to watch and listen and lend a hand when needed.
 We're getting together tonight (I'm already late!) so if you want to stop
by, you can help in our last mad scramble to get everything together.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/