[Space] Fwd: Shhh.... Dorkbot invitation

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:10:18 UTC 2010

Good point.  I suppose one of my main questions is who the other speakers
are.  It'd behoove us to mesh well with them.  Typically Dorkbot is not a
pomp and circumstance sort of crowd and they (we?) like at least some degree
of technical nitty gritty.

I do think it'd be a really good idea to have a bit of a tag team on this.
 I think Mikolaj would do an excellent job on this himself (since he won't
be constrained to 5 minutes *grin*), but it might be nice to have a few of
the rest of us there to touch on details.  I'd love to present, and might
actually warm to people after a while, but it's much easier when you're not
up there alone.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/