[Space] Kite line tether?

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:48:43 UTC 2010

I was just using standard nylon string (purchased from the Walmart at that
launch location).  It unfortunately does not list it's rating, but we should
beable to get an estimate once we get the luggage scale.

Timing would be my current concern, we have a rating on string that costs
less then $10, that would allow us to get the proposal submitted quickly.
As for visibility we can always add LED's, flags, or even caution tape.

Christopher