[Space] Spacedroid launch (SpaceBridgeBeta) this Saturday!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:50:25 UTC 2010

Well, considering we didn't launch until after 4PM last time, this isn't
unprecedented.  I only anticipate it taking us about 2 hours after we depart
to launch, especially since we have the payload all together and the balloon
inflation down.

Besides, it's kind of unreasonable to ask this crowd to do anything before
10AM.  The realism is, if you did, then we still wouldn't make it out before
then anyway.  But thanks for the reminder.  I know a lot of us have trouble
even making it out by that time and a bit of a nudge is useful in getting us
out of bed in a timely fashion.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/