[Space] Audio cable?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 01:48:37 UTC 2010

Sounds great!  I'll be a bit later, but I got my own cable made (but
obviously not tested) and all the parts and pieces in my bag.

So what's left to do?

- Verify basic functionality of new antenna.
- Test Nils' voice stuff in line with OpenTracker stuff.
- Test my Package Tracker in line with OpenTracker stuff.
- Fix any bugs we find with any of these
- Get holes in foam cut out to fit cables
- Mylar envelope? The heat envelope really concerns me.

That pretty much covers everything remaining from the checklist Mikolaj
posted a while ago.  I'll be a bit late and have the OpenTracker (which is
just as well since it's got my callsign) so probably addressing the mylar
might be a good thing to start with?

Do we want to string together the parachute/payload, ready to connect to
balloon once out there?

_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/