[Space] I've shared a map with you: Spacebridge points of interest

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 06:01:25 UTC 2010

Well, actually you don't need to log in to edit the map, as I've opened it
up to everyone.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/