[Space] Many questions about tomorrow's launch

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat May 1 06:52:57 UTC 2010

Yes, please do change the call sign.  It's not really legal to be
broadcasting mine when I'm not really involved.  Thanks for taking care of
that.

The 5V supply should do fine so long as it can handle a big current draw.
 The watch batteries I tried to use last time were not able to do it and
their voltage dipped too much to run it.  It actually regulates down to
about 3.3V, but it can handle up to 7v. It uses a pretty standard (board)
power connector, so if you have something from somewhere else.  I think
somewhere there's the connector that was on the 4 AAs that we ran last time,
although I can't exactly say where.

So the last question is... would someone be able to make it by sometime
tonight or tomorrow before the launch to pick this up?  I'm on 5th st.
between Folsom and Harrison, in SOMA. I can go over it's operation so it'll
get working properly.  (Although basically, all you have to do is plug it in
and it'll record its little heart out.)

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche