[Space] flip cam

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed May 19 02:49:40 UTC 2010

I swapped them over on the weekend. I take it somebody worked out a
continuous recording mode on the minicam? It seemed happy to record a
continuous 40 minutes (albeit most of that with street noise around). I
couldn't see the driver CD in the boxes; anyone know where that is or have
an image of it? I assume it's the only way to set time & date on the
camera...

m.