[Space] Maker's Faire?

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:42:37 UTC 2010

last we left if we were going to try to recreate the Yuri's Night set up,
but as we only have a 25 foot ceiling that may not happen.  Josh from
Project Bacchus had graciously offered the use of a 100g balloon.  This
would get the bottom of the balloon higher off the ground  then ours can (we
hang 16 feet from the apex, so about 6 feet from the ground -_- )

Set up is going to mostly happen on Friday, but I'd like to get the bulky
items (the tanks) there Thursday night so we have time for alternate plans
should something go wrong.

so to give a basic outline, we have a 8 foot table where we will display
our, (and Project Bacchus?) payload items on, at least 1 projector and
screen where we can project images, or video feed from.  and we will have
the payload buss' displayed behind us on the 6 foot high fence I requested.

Christopher