[Space] Updated the wiki, moved some pages

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:27:31 UTC 2010

So I updated the wiki with the battery and cable information for each piece
of equipment we have here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Onboard_Equipment_List

<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Onboard_Equipment_List>I also moved a
number of pages around to conform to naming conventions that we're trying to
keep up with on the wiki as a whole.  I would request that if you create a
wiki page for Spacebridge, please include "Spacebridge/" at the beginning of
the name (capitalization is important).  This will create a link back to the
main spacebridge page and make it easier to keep on  top of new Spacebridge
pages.

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche