[Space] Many questions about tomorrow's launch

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sat May 1 06:12:41 UTC 2010

Howdy, sorry you are having back problems, hope you get to feeling better.

I just loaded the software to program the open tracker on my laptop, so if
you want we can change the call sign.

I built a little 5v power supply for Yuri's night, so as long as the package
tracker doesn't have a weird connector we could hook it up and pack it in
somewhere.

B.