[Space] Fwd: [ARLISS Flyers] AeroPac's Virtual Classroom is Launched!

Erik Ebert eebert at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:43:00 UTC 2010

Sorry I haven't been able to make it to another balloon launch since
the one I attended way back, but here's what I'll be doing this coming
week, 9/12 -9/19:

http://aeropac.org/

Launch is open to the public if anyone is interested in coming out to
watch or participate.   Usual warnings about the harsh desert
environment at Black Rock.

Monday - Thursday will be our annual ARLISS launch, where aerospace
students from Japan and the US provide the payloads and we provide the
ride.   Monday-Thursday is also research motor flying (basically
people who mix their own motors), Friday-Sunday is commercial motors.

If you can't make it in person, barring technical difficulties we are
supposed to have live video feed all week on the Aeropac website.

  -- Erik