[Space] New Bay Area GeoMeetup

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Thu Sep 16 17:45:51 UTC 2010

Hi there guys!

I have been going to noisebridge quite often (heck, was there last night),
saw you guys at Maker Faire and te WebMapSocial meetup (where I have been a
regular for years), and have been lurking the spacebridge mailing list for
months, and yet, I have not made it to any spacebridge launches so far...

Anyway, I am starting a Bay Area geo-meetup to talk about all things geo,
and of course, the spacebridge crowd came to mind. If you are interested in
finding out more about open source geo tools that are *very* related to what
you are doing, please join me in my next meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/geomeetup/about/

Hope to see you guys there

- Ragi