[Space] Launch names

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 01:07:24 UTC 2010

Well, I've updated the Flight Log bit of the wiki. I also created a (rather
crappy) PDF summary of the Spacebridge launches so far. It's linked from the
wiki or you can just download it from here:

http://www.collicutt.co.uk/Spacebridge.pdf

I'm not sure what it is for really. Maybe you could give it to someone who
asks what Spacebridge has been up to. Or you could just point them at the
wiki...

(I started it ages ago for the Hackerspaces in Space thing but it's a bit
late for that now.)

I might make it prettier in the future, or just work on the wiki instead.

--
Charles

"I'm a Solipsist, and I must say I'm surprised there aren't more of us."
         -- Letter received by Bertrand Russell