[Space] Launching 10 am on Saturday August 27th

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:31:22 UTC 2011

Predictions for this morning have us going almost due north. If we have a
typical flight we should come down north of Elk Grove and just south of
Sacramento.

Current weather at launch site is 60F, no wind, cloudy, 60% humidity, hi
predicted to be 95F.
At noon forecast is 87F, wind 6 mph NW, 35% cloud cover.