[Space] TODO list for flight preparation

n0n00nn0 at yahoo.com n0n00nn0 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 04:25:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

the meeting on tuesday was very short, but Chris and I discussed a few things
we need -  which I just want to state here in case anyone has them already or
if there is anything else to be purchased / cared for. We need:

- a large cloth to mark the spacebridge belongings so that the shelf is not
mistaken as a hack shelf
- one male bnc connector for the antenna, mounted to the top of the payload
(is the other end just female bnc? or is another cable needed? Is it the other
way around?)
- short (2m or so) of RG-58 cable.
- connector to radio, whatever that is
- cable ties?