[Space] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Space Program

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 06:22:40 UTC 2011

Hello Ariel!

Wonderful!  Looking forward to your talk and meeting you there!

Had you sent in a reply to the RFI from DARPA? I'd be interested in reading
it.

I was actually travelling in the past few weeks
(http://www.transfabric.organd a DARPA-organized symposium on "The
Future of Make")

For Science Hack Day, I think one of the co-founder of XinCheJian (David Li)
was trying to get us to join, but I'll have to see with him on what
happened.

--
δΌζ€εŠ› | Ricky Ng-Adam | http://xinchejian.com | (+86) 186-2126-2521