[Space] [Noisebridge-discuss] SpaceApps / NASA hackathon (fwd)

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Fri Apr 13 22:22:43 UTC 2012

[forwarding from noisebridge-discuss]

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Willow Brugh <willow.bl00 at gmail.com>
To: Noisebridge <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:01:48 -0700
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] SpaceApps / NASA hackathon

Hey Spacebridge folk:
NASA has just opened up a bunch of their data as a part of the OpenGov
initiative. They're holding a global hackathon (well, also on the space
station) next weekend. The San Francisco one happening at TechShop (which
was the best venue I could find based on attendee numbers - otherwise I'd
have pushed harder for Noisebridge). It's booked full, but it's important
to me that Spacebridge have a presence if they desire one, so hit me up.
spaceappschallenge dot org

Willow Brugh // willowbl00 <http://blog.bl00cyb.org/>