[Space] Anyone interested in flying to the moon?

Jeffries, Cameron CJeffries at calacademy.org
Sun Feb 19 18:56:38 UTC 2012

How interested would you be in someone with a light background in software/hardware, but a very strong INTEREST in radio/radar/lasers (let's face it, who's not interested in lasers?), with of course little practical experience, just textbook.

Basically, I'm trying to express that I'd be super interested, and willing to learn and have the capacity to do so.  Also, I have an overwhelming desire to be involved in a project like this, but I may not be immediately useful for the most technical of technical stuff.